We have recently refreshed out website with a brand new look, additional content, and a new hosting environment.
Previously, the website was running on an old Ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine on Azure, using the bitnami WordPress image. This required manual operating system patching, and the instance type was fixed and non-scalable.
We have now reposted the website using a WordPress Docker Linux container on a scalable Azure AppService environment, connecting to a dedicated MySQL backend Azure Database Service. The new infrastructure is scalable, and is paired with CDN acceleration.
The site continues to be secured and protected using an Extended Validation SSL certificate – your guarantee that we are a legal operating business.
We have also taken the opportunity to completely redesign the website, using the Business Protheme and the Genesis Framework. We have enhanced this theme using Custom CSS. The site also features images consistent with our logo colours and website overall look.
Finally, we have significantly enhanced the content of our web site. Key changes include:
- Company Quality Statement in the About Uspage.
- Company Risk Statement in the About Uspage.
- Addition of APQC process categories and NSW Government ICT SCM0020 service categories in the Servicespage.
- New page showcasing our Recent Work.
- New page showcasing Our Consultants.
- New page showcasing Our Partners.
- New blogposts!