Our consultants have successfully delivered multiple engagements to clients (including companies and government organisations) in several countries, focusing on Australia and New Zealand.
Our key services include:
- Business and IT Strategies
- Operating Models
- Strategic Roadmaps
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Process Design
Key successful engagements include:
- Several IT strategies and enterprise architectures for large global financial institutions.
- A strategic architecture and migration roadmap for the overall IT landscape for a major diversified services client.
- A business process framework and global business process design for a large multi national services organisation.
- An analytics strategy and platform for a large services provider.
- An operating model for a centre of excellence in a government organisation.
- A strategic roadmap for a government organisation.
We have significant industry experience in financial services, telecommunications, engineering, facilities management, asset management, transport, and retail.
Our consultants have unique insights and have presented at various international conferences and published papers in a number of technical journals. The results of our work have been profiled in several case studies and incorporated into industry frameworks.
We also perform interim leadership and management roles and have assisted several organisations in building capability and creating high performance functional teams.
APQC Process Classification Framework reference numbers
Our services can be classified in accordance to the APQC Version 7.0.2 Cross-Industry Process Classification Frameworkas the following:
- 1.0 Develop Vision and Strategy (10002)
- 1.1 Develop the business concept and long-term vision (17040)
- 1.2 Develop business strategy (10015)
- 1.3 Execute and measure strategic initiatives (10016)
- 8.1 Manage the business of information technology (10563)
- 8.1.1 Develop the enterprise IT strategy (10570)
- 8.1.2 Define the enterprise architecture (10571)
- 8.1.3 Manage the IT portfolio (10572)
- 8.1.4 Perform IT research and innovation (10573)
- 8.1.5 Evaluate and communicate IT business value and performance (10575)
- 8.2.1 Develop IT services and solutions strategy (10578)
- 8.2.2 Develop and manage IT service levels (10579)
- 8.4.1 Develop information and content management strategies (10583)
- 8.4.2 Define the enterprise information architecture (10584)
- 8.5.1 Develop the IT development strategy (10587)
- 8.5.2 Perform IT services and solutions life cycle planning (10588)
- 8.5.3 Develop and maintain IT services and solutions architecture (10589)
- 8.6.1 Develop the IT deployment strategy (10592)
- 8.7.1 Develop IT services and solution delivery strategy (10595)
- 8.7.2 Develop IT support strategy (10596)
- 13.1 Manage business processes (16378)
- 13.1.1 Establish and maintain process management governance (16379)
- 13.1.2 Define and manage process frameworks (16384)
- 13.1.3 Define processes (16387)
- 13.1.4 Manage process performance (16392)
- 13.1.5 Improve processes (16396)
- 13.2.1 Manage portfolio (16401)
- 13.6 Measure and benchmark (16436)
- 13.6.1 Create and manage organizational performance strategy (11071)
- 13.6.2 Benchmark performance (11072)
- 13.6.3 Evaluate process performance (20147)
NSW Government ICT Services Scheme SCM0020 classification categories
We have been accredited as a prequalified supplier in the NSW Government ICT Services Scheme SCM0020. We are included in the Registration Supplier List as capable of providing the following services:
- A01. Enterprise & Business Architecture
- A02. Information Architecture
- A03. Solution Architecture
- B01. Benchmarking
- E01. ICT Strategy
- E03. Efficiency & Optimisation
- I02. Project, Program & Portfolio Management
- M01. Business Analysis
- M05. Information Management Services including delivery “as a service”
- Q01. Professional Services